STRICT COVID-19 POLICIES – PLEASE READ BELOW
*MASKS ARE NOW REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES INSIDE THE GYM*
AS PER DR. BONNIE HENRY & THE NEW PHO WITH THE UPDATED GUIDELINES FOR INDOOR INDIVIDUAL EXERCISE UNTIL APRIL 19TH 2021 OR UNTIL OTHERWISE ANNOUNCED
PLEASE USE YOUR “COVID SENSE” AT ALL TIMES
- COVID-19 Daily Screening Checklist – Required to be read/signed by all members
- Mandatory Mask Wearing – At all times inside the training facility
- Hand Washing – We ask that you wash your hands upon immediate arrival
- Class Capacity – Pre-sign in for all WODs/Open Gym/etc via Wodify software
- No Lobby – There is no more lobby area, couches have been removed/no hangouts, please exit the gym after workout, no lingering/socializing between classes
- Follow the Signs – Entrance and Exit signs have been placed around the gym
- Do not come if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 – Coughing, sneezing, fever, runny nose, shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell, etc.
- Cleaning Equipment – Before and after use, also please mop your station
- Hand Sanitizer – Placed throughout the facility for often use
- No more chalk buckets – You can bring your own chalk, no sharing
- No spectators/kids – Unless they are registered in our Child Minding Service
- No more back-to-back classes – To allow time for thorough cleaning of equipment, flooring etc. and for the other class traffic to leave before next group class comes in
- No high 5’s, handshakes, hugs etc. – No exceptions, no each other anyone please
- Taped Individual Workout Squares – Social Distancing rules ( 2m apart ) Stations will be taped off for individual workout squares with space inbetween and equipped with individual cleaning supplies bucket spray & paper towel roll
- No Sharing Equipment – No Team or Partner WODs, no sharing any barbells etc.
- No more cash sales – All transactions must go through Wodify /Debit Machine
- Take home all personal items at the gym – Do not store or leave any items
- COVID Rules Sign Off – Every member/staff must sign off online that they have read & understand all rules, policies, protocols in place at the gym and will abide strictly
We have been in close contact with Work Safe BC to provide our COVID-19 Safety Plan to run a safe, comfortable gym environment for all of our members/staff to attend. Our plan has been posted on the bulletin board for all to read as well as signs throughout the gym!
If you have any questions/concerns about the rules in place, don’t hesitate to contact us
Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation in this important matter as we want to keep the gym a safe, happy and health place for everyone to come workout!
COVID-19 DAILY SCREENING CHECKLIST